- 2 shots espresso chilled (or 80ml strongly brewed coffee)
- ⅓ cup milk 80ml
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar 8.3g
- 1 cup ice cubes large
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 30ml
- To serve: Whipped cream Chocolate syrup
- In a blender, add 1 cup of ice cubes, and add ⅓ cup of chilled espresso. Just make sure your coffee is chilled.
- Add in ⅓ cup of milk (any milk you want: full-fat, low-fat, soy milk, etc), 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
recipe from: https://eugeniekitchen.com/mocha-frappuccino/